Saturday, April 4, 2015

Welcome To Elders & Sisters

Welcome to Elders and Sisters blog, an inspired project to make a difference in the lives of missionaries, their families, and those that love them while they are doing the work of the Lord.

This past week I sat and watched the beautiful missionary exhibit at the Los Angeles Temple Visitor Center and was so moved and grateful as I was reminded of the missionaries that sat and taught me as an investigator and gave me new life 3 years ago when I was baptized into the Church.  Since then, I gush when I talk about those missionaries; Dyreng, Jensen, Christensen, and so many more, because of the difference they made in my life.  And now, my team and I are reaching out in gratitude to support missionaries and their families, through both the sale of these year round commemoratives and a portion of the proceeds that will go back to a missionary fund. We also celebrate the big step that often follows a mission, being sealed for time and all eternity to their beautiful spouse.

As General conference is also upon us, and our beloved leaders and Prophet speak divinely inspired words to us, we wish you Peace, Love and Resurrection in any area of your life where you have been challenged.  We are here to tell you, just as our Apostles and leaders will share this weekend, that you will make it.  God loves you, we love you, and your new day is here and now.

Peace and Blessings to you, and if you could, please pass on to your friends and tell us about your Sealing or mission, we'd love to hear about it.

Chris & The Elders & Sisters Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment